Tuesday

Up and out in time to catch the 10:32 United run from Springfield to Chicago, then a 12:55 (1:30 actual) departure for New York-Newark. Sat next to a young woman who had spent the week in Chicago as a cast member (one episode) for a show none of us have seen yet called Chicago Justice. She told me her character is an "angsty teen." After retrieving my luggage I caught the AirTrain to Manhattan Penn Station, and then walked the three blocks to my hotel. After getting partially settled, I caught a taxi to a restaurant more "lower" and more "west" than my hotel and joined five other colleagues from the Living Church Foundation for dinner in front of tomorrow's board meeting. Annoyingly, I'm feeling something "coming on" by way of a garden variety illness--chills, run-down feeling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)