Second Sunday of Advent

I intentionally put my closer-in visitations during the months of high-risk weather, since I don't want to be stranded in some of the outer reaches of the diocese (as winsome as places like Albion, Harrisburg, and Carbondale might be). So this morning I lollygagged around the house until it was time to drive three whole miles for preside and preach at St Luke's right here in Capital City at their regular 10:30 liturgy. But now I have a reputation among the parishioners there for making it snow, because it did, just like on the occasion of my last visit. I hope I fed them well sacramentally and homiletically, because they certainly fed me well physically after Mass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)