Third Sunday of Easter

I was originally scheduled to be at St Bartholomew's, Granite City today, but some exceptional circumstances in that Eucharistic Community dictated that the visit be postponed. So my fallback was, of course, St Paul's Cathedral. I preached at 8:00 and presided as well as preached at 10:30. The plan had also been for us to retrieve Brenda's sister from California at SPI mid-afternoon (actually, she was supposed to come in yesterday) and then I would head to southern Indiana for the night ahead of being in Cincinnati by midday for the spring board meeting of Forward Movement. But I'm hanging out in Springfield, as this is posted, hoping to still retrieve the sister-in-law sometime just prior to midnight, and just be late for the meeting tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)