Saturday (St Thomas Becket)

More Monopoly in the morning--a completion of the drubbing by my nine-year-old granddaughter that began last night. Fortunately for my ego, she and her sister and mother were the last of our holiday house guests, and they set a course back toward there Minnesota home around 2:15. Brenda and I then began the slow process of putting the house back into its just-the-two-of-us mode of being. I leave at 0-dark-thirty tomorrow morning for a day trip (believe it or not) to Oklahoma City for the funeral of a colleague bishop, Bruce MacPherson, with whom it was my honor to serve on the Living Church Foundation board, and as a Communion Partner. The plan is for me to arrive back at STL late Saturday night ahead of my Sunday visit to St Bartholomew's, Granite City.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)