St John

  • Processed email at home.
  • Engaged a vigorous treadmill workout.
  • Accompanied our Minnesota daughter and her two daughters on a visit to the Lincoln Museum. I've been there so many times I feel like an unofficial docent! 
  • Attended to a significant and yet unresolved administrative/pastoral matter with a substantive email. Sometimes it feels like pushing a glacier uphill.
  • Located a sermon for the First Sunday after Christmas from a prior year and reworked it for use this Sunday at St Bartholomew's, Granite City.
  • Now that we are down to just three houseguests, I was able to begin to restore some regular order to the house. Much more yet to do.
  • The highlight of the day had to be playing Monopoly after dinner with the daughter and granddaughters. I'ts been decades since I've played, and it was great fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)