Seventh Sunday of Easter

It's on weekends like this that I feel like I actually earn my keep. Then again, it's so much fun that perhaps I don't deserve to be paid. Ah ... deeper questions than I can ponder. Anyway, after yesterday's meeting with confirmands and dinner with the MLT, Brenda and I were up and out of our hotel in time for me to preside and preach at the regular 8am liturgy at St George's, followed by a long and lively adult forum at which we talked mostly about prayer, and then the 1030 Mass, which included a baptism and six confirmation. On the whole, a superb visitation to St George's. So many there who want to be genuine disciples of Jesus. After a late lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Litchfield (Brenda's fave), we were home close to 4:00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)