Tuesday (Julian of Norwich)

Got some stuff done at home until mid-morning: Assembled a list of names and connected information and sent them off to the chair of a search committee in the diocese, attended to a couple of small administrative tasks, plotted preparatory tasks for my participation in the St Michael's Youth Conference next month, plotted the broad strokes of a major writing assignment I've accepted. Then, at 1030, having already packed, I hit the road for Cincinnati and my final meeting as a member of the board of Forward Movement. Arrived around 5:15 (eastern time), got checked into my downtown hotel, processed some emails, read Evening Prayer, and then joined other board members for drinks and dinner. Our actual meeting starts tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)