Wednesday (Beheading of St John the Baptist)
- Usual weekday AM routine, Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Caught up with the Archdeacon on several things. (We hadn't seen each other since Saturday).
- Conceived, hatched, and delivered another lectionary reflection for Forward Day by Day (appearing in November 2019), the twelfth of thirty.
- Began to read through the collection of Mission Strategy Reports submitted by our parishes in June.
- Met with a priest of the diocese, covering a range of issues from vocational discernment to diocesan program.
- Lunch from Taco Gringo, eaten at home.
- Kept an appointment with my dental hygienist.
- Devoted the rest of the day to finishing the mission strategy reports.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.