Wednesday (Consecration of Samuel Seabury)

If you follow me on Facebook, you know why I've AWOL from here the last three days, but here's the explanation for everyone else: I went by my office in Springfield on Monday morning to do a few things and ended up leaving my computer case there, which held not only my laptop by my iPad as well. So while I was at Toddhall for the conference, my only communication devise was my iPhone, which, while impressibly powerful, is too unwieldy to use for blogging, so I just gave it a rest. The conference went well, though I will confess to being worn out on account of being the one doing most of the talking. We got back home to our Chicago apartment around 7:30 this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)