Saturday

Up and out of our Springfield office encampment right at 0800. Then down to Charlie Parker's, so I could introduce Brenda to my Saturday morning haunt. Then down to Edwardsville, where we arrived at St Andrew's the targeted 60 minutes ahead of the Celebration of New Ministry inducting Fr Joel Morsch as 33rd rector of the parish. Following the fine post-liturgical repast, I had a scheduled conference with a cleric of the diocese. By the time that meeting concluded, it was 2:00pm. Brenda and I headed to our reserved hotel room in Glen Carbon, whereupon I immediately collapsed from exhaustion; I was *really* tired. Only left the room long enough to grab dinner at Ruby Tuesday in Collinsville. Whatever aspirations to afternoon productivity I may have had were laid aside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)