Thursday

  • Usual weekday early AM routine.
  • Did some online prep for a scheduled teleconference later in the morning.
  • Responded by email to a handful of emerging pastoral/administrative issues.
  • Began a substantial project of preparing some handout material for next week's clergy retreat.
  • Kept an 1130 teleconference appointment with a member of the Presiding Bishop's staff who is trying to gather and collate resources around "best practices" for congregational redevelopment. I had a few stories to tell about developments in the Diocese of Springfield. He seemed particularly interested in our Mission Strategy Report canon.
  • Lunched on leftovers.
  • Since I had a doctor's appointment that was two miles away, and it was a fairly mild afternoon, I decided to leverage the situation and get some steps in. So I walked, both directions. It was not particularly onerous, except I should have left about ten more minutes on the front end, as I had to maintain a mach schnell pace the entire two miles. Took it a bit easier on the return trip.
  • Got back to my clergy retreat project.
  • Evening Prayer with Brenda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)