Saturday

I've tried never to brag about hardly ever getting sick, but I must have at some point, because ... well, I've gotten sick. Pretty mild respiratory symptoms, but definitely feeling seriously underpowered. So I didn't force myself into very much productivity today, and no walk. Processed a short stack of emails and did some personal finance chores. At 3pm Brenda and I were packed up and backing out of the garage, then headed south to Champaign. Met with the Mission Leadership Team of Emmanuel for a bit, prayed the Stations of the Cross, then headed around the corner to the home of one of the MLT members, who, in deference to my Brazilian origins, prepared the Brazilian national comfort food, feijoada (and did a darn good job of it). Looking forward to tomorrow's visitation to Emmanuel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)