Tuesday

  • Usual weekday AM routine.
  • Attended by multiple emails to some substantive business pertaining to two of our Eucharistic Communities in transition and one relatively minor administrative issue.
  • Did the finish work on my homily for this Sunday (Alton Parish).
  • Ducked out for a physical therapy appointment.
  • Lunched on leftovers. 
  • Read and responded to an email requesting the names of any clergy I might know who are on the Autism Disorder Spectrum, for purposes of a research project. I have no certain knowledge of any, so I was not able to help.
  • Got to work on my next-due post for the Covenant blog.
  • Ducked out once again, this time with Brenda to get her to a doctor's appointment.
  • Back home, finished a rough draft of the Covenant post.
  • Evening Prayer with Brenda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)