Friday

The day started normally, but I was out the door at 0800 to a chiropractic appointment. Back home a couple of hours later. Dealt with a few late-arriving emails and attended to some diocesan communication matters. Lunched, a but on the early side, on leftovers. Spent the afternoon developing and drafting the final piece of my pastoral teaching on sexuality and marriage. I'm going to let it marinate during my vacation, then vet it with group of trusted critics. Evening Prayer with Brenda.  

 I have one or two small ministry-related chores to take care of tomorrow, but my vacation officially starts on Sunday, so I'm going to sign off in this part of cyberspace for the duration. You can look forward to seeing me reappear on August 6.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)