Wednesday (O Adonai)

I spent yesterday morning clearing a stack of items off my radar that involve anyone waiting for a response from me. Then, focused on domestic concerns in the afternoon, all the while dealing with the reality that whatever bug is floating around at the moment has laid me pretty low, so, whatever I'm doing, I'm doing slowly. Today, I devoted the entire morning, after the usual opening routine, to walking through commentaries on John's gospel in preparation for preaching at Christ Church, Springfield on January 19. It felt like a luxury, but I'm, for the time being, relatively "caught up" in my ministry-related work. Once again, worked around the apartment in the afternoon. Evening Prayer with Brenda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)