Sixth Sunday after the Epiphany

Already in Glen Carbon since last night, and with the liturgy at St Thomas' not until 1030, I had a rather humane pace to my morning. Slept in until 0700, got packed up, said my prayers, and enjoyed breakfast at the Waffle House in Collinsville. My eldest daughter is a Waffle House fan, and she told me, "If you get it, you get it." Well, I'm not sure I get it, but I can now say I've given it a try. It was certainly an unobjectionable breakfast. We duly kept the Lord's Day at St Thomas'. It is an untellable joy for me to share with our communities in the ministry of Word and Sacrament. Every single time. On the road again a little bast 12:30 and home a little before 5:00. I now thank God daily for audio books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)