Thursday in Easter Week

The big rock today was to sit with my exegetical notes on the readings for Easter V (when I will probably not be at Redeemer, Cairo) and coax a homiletical message statement from them. It sometimes feels like giving birth (well, obviously not literally, right?), but success was had in the end. Attended to some business pertaining to my trusteeship of the Putnam Trust, and to a Communion Partners matter. Not my favorite thing, but I also had to devote some energy and time to my 2019 tax return. There are snags. Since the sun was shining, and it wasn't horribly cold, and Brenda was eager for a walk, I indulged in one with her. I have hopes of being free of my "boot," and my restrictions, early next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)