Friday (Thomas á Kempis)

Once in a while, there's a day when you feel like you're pretty busy all day, but when it comes time to tally up what got done, it doesn't seem to amount to much. This was one of those days for me. Once again, I made a pretty fair amount of progress on "elections and appointments," requiring multiple email chains and phone conversations--to the point where I think it can finally get put to bed early next week. There were also other administrative and pastoral odds and ends. This doesn't happen often, but today I was uncharacteristically active on the Covenant authors listserv, as there were a couple of particularly rich conversation threads. I did a lectio divina on tomorrow's OT office reading in the afternoon, as a Friday prayer discipline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)