Thursday (St Remigius)
- Confirmed an upcoming visitation with one of our parish priests.
- Printed, signed, scanned, and returned an application for retirement to the Church Pension Fund by a military chaplain who is canonically resident in the diocese.
- Responded to an email from one of our seminarians.
- Built out a homiletical message statement for Proper 24 (October 18 at All Saints, Morton) into a developed sermon outline.
- Responded to another email from another seminarian.
- Opened a sermon file on Proper 27 (November 8 at St Andrew's, Carbondale).
- Read an entire issue of The Living Church. I still have quite a backlog.
- Confirmed plans with the two presenters I have engaged for a Zoom version of the fall clergy conference.
- Took a long pre-dinner walk with Brenda, getting rained on for about the last fifteen minutes. We arrived home just shy of drenched.