- Several email exchanges with clergy and laity around a rather troubling turn of events at synod last Saturday, wherein a proposed canonical change was derailed on a technicality. There is consternation in the ranks.
- Opened a sermon file on Proper 28 (November 15 at Granite City).
- Attended a meeting of the TEC Communion Partners bishops (I have to specify, since we have Canadians now) to take counsel together around a statement in response to the verdict announced against the Bishop of Albany. #IAmBillLove
- Threw together the raw details of next month's clergy conference and send them off to Hannah for her to craft into an attractive piece of publicity.
Less big stuff:
- Initiated the process of arranging to take delivery on the vestments that my discretionary fund has purchased from Nashotah House. They don't need them and we do, so it's a good deal all around. But, because of the pandemic, they've been sitting in Wisconsin for several months.
- The usual mix of miscellaneous emails and texts (no phone calls today).