- Attended (and took minutes for) the 2.5 hour annual meeting of the Living Church Foundation (yesterday was the Board of Directors, today was the full foundation ... and we had record attendance precisely because it was virtual).
- Wrestled a homiletical message statement from my exegetical notes on the readings for Proper 28, in preparation for preaching at St Bartholomew's, Granite City on November 15.
- Spoke by phone with a retired priest who has moved into the diocese and is seeking to be licensed.
- Substantive phone conversation with Canon Evans.
- Attended to some routine calendar-related personal organization chores (end-of-month related).
- Got myself organized with respect to a complex clergy deployment situation. Feeling more of a sense of direction now.