- Kept up with a mounting and not insubstantial stream of email correspondence with clergy and laity who have, speaking mildly, a "bad taste in their mouths" about how a particular issue was handled at synod.
- Did some deeper-than-usual reconstructive surgery on a "vintage" sermon text for Proper 26, repurposing it for use at St Mary's, Robinson Sunday after next.
- Dealt substantively by email with a clergy deployment issue.
- Attended to a concern from an individual in the ordination process.
- Processed miscellaneous email and text traffic as it came in.