Friday

 

  • Went down yet another technology rabbit hole, this time in arranging for an alternative to Gmail. In due course, and as I begin to disengage from my diocesan email account, I will appropriately make known (not by announcing it in a blog!) a new personal email address. It's not that I hate Google; I just don't want to be quite as interwoven with them as I'd gotten.
  • Took care of a couple of modest pastoral-administrative matters via email.
  • Did the finish work on this Sunday's homily,
  • Finished up my "thank-you" calls on behalf of Nashotah House.
  • Did a Lectio Divina on tomorrow's daily office Old Testament reading from Isaiah 8.
  • Late-in-the-day "touch base and catch up"  conversation with Canon Evans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring 2018 House of Bishops, Day 3

The Fourth Sunday after the Epiphany

Saturday (St Charles, King & Martyr)