- Carried on an ongoing email dialogue with the Communicator across a range of topics.
- Tied up more administrative loose ends pertaining to the recent staff change.
- Read and processed the most recent 2019 Mission Strategy Report to arrive.
- Did the finish work on my homily for this Sunday (Christ the King, Normal).
- Completed, refined, and submitted my most recent essay for the Covenant blog.
- Dealt with a bit of Province V business.
- Had a pastoral conversation by phone with one of our clergy,
- Took a long and vigorous walk on a decent, if not quite beautiful, January afternoon.
- Prayed both the morning and evening offices.
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
In the midst of continuing to battle a lingering, often violent cough, some productivity happened: